Here's how it works:
- Who can take these classes?: These classes are open to everyone in the U.S. and around the world. Please continue to spread the word!
- Registration: Register via our online class page on our website. Each class has its own Eventbrite link. Click on the link and register. You'll then be sent a receipt from Eventbrite with the Zoom link information.
- Payment: We know this is a rough time for everyone. You’ll have an option to pay for class via a sliding scale from $7-$18 (about $7.50-$18.50 total with fees). Dance classes (Zumba and Brazilian Dance) are FREE for age 12 and under. Parents are welcome to join youth Capoeira classes for FREE. Class cards are on hold right now but don’t worry! We will honor them once the studio opens again and we will extend expiration dates.
- Please note: When taking our virtual online classes you agree to take the class in a clutter-free, safe space. Thank you!
- Schedule: PLEASE CHECK THIS SCHEDULE EVERY WEEK, AS THE SCHEDULE AND LINKS WILL CHANGE.
We are refining and improving our online class offerings every week. Thank you for your patience! See you on the dance floor!
We have really been enjoying dancing and training with you all virtually! Seeing all of your faces and beautiful selves has been the highlight of each day. Your energy transmits right back to us through our screen! It has been especially wonderful to meet students across the country, in Europe, Asia, Central and South America joining us for the first time. Special thanks to Jesse, Leslie, Steve and Naomi who are working virtually to make sure registration, sound and video are going smoothly and our classes are up-to-date on our website. A heartfelt thanks to all of you who are spreading the word about our classes...we want to reach as many people as possible across all continents to keep us connected, grounded, and in touch with our inner joy.